Monday 7 April 2014



Activity during Culture Day or Founding day

On the 1st. day of April 2014, I stayed home and did all my work. I worked on my homework and did my chores. When I woke up that morning, my husband was drinking coffee. He likes to drink coffee every morning. He already dropped off the kids at school and that is one thing that I am very pleased with that day, for not waking me to do all the preparation for the kids. He knew that I need to rest since I always woke up every morning. Any ways, we had talked about going down to COM, for the founding day but changed our mind afterwards. We needed some more time to rest before the next day, so we stayed home. Well, it did sounds rest but to me, it’s not. I worked on my homework for half of that day. We went to PUC afterwards, for the cash power. On our way back, we stopped by the market and bought some local food for lunch. We came back home and ate our lunch with a relative of mine. He’s a young man with no wife but trying his best to take care of his family in any way that he can. Yet, he is the only one working in the family. He supported them a lot in everything that they need.
 Anyways, I watched a movie after our lunch for an hour and then, went back to finish up my homework. I was done at 3pm. in the afternoon and got in on Face book. I chatted with a friend who is very worried that day. She was mentioning something about the end of the world and it really bothered her a lot. She was feeling guilty while we were talking. She shared with me about her life and how she wanted to come back to the Lord.
She had converted before and married later afterwards. After that, she stopped coming to church because of some cases that had occurred after the marriage. I encouraged her for a while and remind her that God still cares and it’s never too late to come back. Finally, she said that she will come back. I have known this girl since in 2006, and I am very happy to hear that she is coming back to the Lord. This is all what I can share with you on the April 1, on the founding day.

No comments:

Post a Comment